Monday, March 14, 2011

red.house: buster vacuum cleaner for kids

red.house: buster vacuum cleaner for kids: ": : my wonderful, sweet designer friend .tina. has just graduated from Lunds University School of Design. grattis!! [congratulations!] and ..."

This has got to be a wonderful idea, especially since I have 2 boys that are terrified of vacuum cleaners. They need to make it kinda quiet and make it rechargeable that way it don't have to have the cord always in the way. I think I would probably purchase this just so my boys could play on it and also help with vacuuming also. I kinda feel bad for the 2nd reason but hey if it wasn't loud the kids would love it. Happy Reading!

I found this on http://redhousedesign.blogspot.com/2006/10/buster-vacuum-cleaner-for-kids.html

No comments:

Post a Comment