Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Soothing Scent Gift Pack From Glade

Hi all! I just signed up for another free sample. I love the way that the Glade products smell. They are offering a limited number for free samples on this one. It's the first 5,000 to register. Apparently they still have some spots open so just click on the link --->Soothing Scent Gift Pack <--- and register so they can send you one. I love it when they come out with new scents. My bathroom and bedroom has always had some kind of Glade product in it since I found them. But anyway just register and they will send you one out if they have any left. Oh if I ever have any samples to expire please leave a comment and I will delete it. Thanks so much for reading. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

I found this sample on http://www.myfreeproductsamples.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment