Saturday, February 5, 2011

Personalized Kid's Labels



Hi all! I got my shipment of the Personalized Kid's Labels from Oliver'slabels.com. My 7 year old absolutely loves them. He had fun picking out which one went where and he especially liked the fact that they were different colors. I loved them because they are easy to take off the paper and they come in different sizes. They didn't come off in the washer or the dryer. I even put one on my child's umbrella. They are waterproof and so far kid resistant. I'm pretty sure if he wanted to he could probably take them off because they are easy to remove. They stay where you put them until you take them off. I put some of the shoe labels on my sons shoes and he has jumped in mud puddles and thrown his shoes around (normal 7 yr old stuff) and they still look new and are still holding strong. I thought for sure that they would come off in the washer of dryer because my sons shoes are slick but they stayed! But the thing is he loves them so much! We will be ordering the Personalized Kid's Labels again and also we will be ordering more for my other 2 children. They are so handy. We don't have to worry about trying to find a pen and writing it to where it's readable. All we have to do is just peel and stick. They also have this awesome feature, it's called a "found it code", that is for if your child looses something that has their label on it and if someone finds it then they can enter the code in on Oliver'slabels.com and the people from Oliver's labels will send you an email with the details on where you can pick it up. I think it's neat because no one gets your private info plus you get your child's item back. The prices aren't that bad either. And believe me when I say they aren't bad then I mean it. I don't like spending money at all especially since we don't have much, but I would and plan on buying them. As a matter of fact we will be buying some in the next couple of weeks as soon as I make up my mind what all I want. This isn't just for kids either! They even have a adult section so you can pick out labels for yourself. I plan on it. Plus they have labels for allergy, like if your allergic to nuts or dairy. They also have disposable wrist bands for the little ones. Those come in handy if your at the fair or mall and your child wanders off. Here is what their website says about the wrist bands. They can explain it better than me. I plan on getting some of them also for when my boys go on field trips or for when we go to amusement parks.

Our new Safety Wristbands give you peace of mind when your child is visiting a theme park, or participating in a class field trip. Safety Wristbands are one-time-use bracelets that are lightweight yet durable. While beautiful, they also provide your personal contact information, should your child wander away from the group. Adjust them to any kid-size wrist. Made of high-tech material that feels like paper but is durable like plastic.

Other features: Waterproof, scuff-proof, tear-resistant, high-performance material with super-strong adhesive closure and high quality, full-color printing. Made to be long-lasting in a huge range of environments.

Out of a scale from 1 - 10 I would give this product a 10 just because it's just a wonderful item. Oh and I forgot about the Iron on labels. They will be getting a big order from me for them. I plan on putting them on our blankets and pillows because we are always spending the night with our family and friends and labeling them is just a easy way to keep up with what you brought. The kids and adults come in an assortment of colors and designs for girls, boys, women or men. But anyway please do yourself a favor and stop by www.oliverslabels.com. Believe me you won't regret it. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment